Sunday 22 January 2017

Green Thai

Westfield Doncaster Shopping Centre, Level 1, 619 Doncaster Road, Doncaster

Recently I posted about a certain Thai restaurant which served me one of the worst tom yum noodle soups that I have ever tasted. Feeling completely unsatisfied, I made the journey to Westfield Doncaster's food court, where I have been ordering Green Thai's tom yum for many years. 


 Green Thai

 Tom yum

While the tom yum at Green Thai is not the best tom yum that I have ever tried, it is possibly the best that I have tried from a food court fast food restaurant. The tom yum had a well flavoured base, albeit not very spicy, as well as a good amount of seafood for the topping. My favourite thing about the tom yum though is that they give you a pile of fresh bean sprouts on top, which gives the dish a freshness and texture that you would not find from the soft and soggy beansprouts that other places usually have. Although some of Green Thai's pre cooked dishes may look questionable, the tom yum has never let me down.




Food Rating 8/10
Overall Rating 8/10
Green Thai Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato