Friday 17 June 2016

Yo-Chi

673 Glenferrie Road, Hawthorn

There have been a lot of frozen yogurt stores opening around Melbourne lately and one of the more popular ones is Yo-Chi Frozen Yogurt. Yo-Chi is great place to relax and meet people with a laid back atmosphere over frozen yogurt.


Bright shopfront

Chic decor

Great hangout place

Variety of flavours

There were a total of eight available flavours when I visited Yo-Chi. I could not pick a single favourite flavour, however I equally enjoyed the salted butterscotch and coconut.

Toppings

Even more toppings

There are a good range of different toppings here, from fruit to chocolate and other goodies to add flavour or texture.


Chocolate and goodies

Almost all of the flavours and toppings

Vanilla, coconut and salted butterscotch

My friend chose to pick as many different flavours and toppings as they wanted and they enjoyed the mixture. I personally chose to have three of the lighter flavours and coupled them with the toppings that would add texture to the frozen yogurt, of these toppings the crunchy cornflake topping was by far the best and I felt like I could eat and entire bowl of the topping by itself.

The staff were also very friendly and helpful. They approached me to help pick out some flavours and offered to let me taste some of the flavours before I chose. Definitely a great hangout spot where you don't have to spent as much and I would definitely come back here.



Food Rating 8/10
Overall Rating 8.5/10
Yo-Chi Frozen Yogurt Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato