Saturday 4 March 2017

Dex2rose

377 Little Bourke Street, Melbourne

Whenever I have spare time in the CBD, I love travelling around and finding new and different places to try. Dex2rose is a small and hidden nitrogen gelato restaurant which also serves other items such as hot and cold drinks, as well as other dessert items, such as Belgian Waffles and Crepe Cakes.


Salted caramel crepe cake 

The Crepe Cakes are a new addition to the menu since my last visit to Dex2rose. Each individual element of the dish was absolutely excellent, with lovely yet delicate flavours which are not overpoweringly sweet. Although the dish was excellent, the crepe cake itself, while incredibly tasty was overshadowed by the other elements on the dish.

Not your granny's apple pie


Not your granny's apple pie is the flavour that I enjoy the most at Dex2rose. The smooth milk gelato is churned with apples and served with warm apples chunks, cream and cinnamon sugar. The flavour is absolutely flawless and the gelato is also fun to eat, as it is served in a cone which is then placed upside down into the gelato cup.


Dex2rose is one of the best places that I have discovered while travelling around the CBD. Not only is the gelato amazing, but the atmosphere is lovely and cozy, which makes Dex2rose a great place to relax at. The staff at Dex2rose have always been absolutely amazing, friendly and accommodating, serving me and my friends with a smile. The first time I visited Dex2rose they were about to close, but the staff welcomed us in as soon as they saw us at the door and served us some of the best gelato that I have ever had. Ever since then I have been hooked and would recommend Dex2rose to everyone!




Food Rating 9/10
Overall Rating 9.5/10
Dex2rose Nitrogen Gelato Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato