Tuesday 6 December 2016

Pizza Heart

533 Middleborough Road, Box Hill

Pizza Heart is a small pizza shop located in the Kerrimuir locality in Box Hill. Pizza Heart is one of the closest local pizza shops in my area, so I have been visiting them for quite a few years now. I decided visit Pizza Heart for an after dinner snack and even though they were closing, they let us in and prepared a pizza for us.


Pizza Heart

Supreme family pizza $22.50

I usually only order two types of pizza, Margherita when visiting a traditional Italian pizza shop and the supreme pizza from other restaurants. The supreme pizza at Pizza Heart had a good amount of topping and a nice and crispy base, albeit slightly thicker than I would have liked. There was a large amount of olives which I personally enjoyed, however it did leave the pizza a little salty.




Food Rating 7.5/10
Overall Rating 7.5/10


Pizza Heart Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato