Tuesday 21 November 2017

Little Woodpecker

55 Katrina Street, Blackburn

Little Woodpecker is a small local cafe located in Blackburn North that specializes in fresh seasonal brunch items with a little bit of a Middle-Eastern twist, as well as custom roast coffee. As Little Woodpecker is the closest local cafe to me, I often find myself visiting them for a coffee and quick lunch.


Little Woodpecker

 Chai Latte

Grilled chicken burger with extra free range bacon


As a complete dish the burger was very enjoyable, but there were definitely some ups and downs with each element of the dish. Some of the negative points of the burger I noticed were that the chicken breast was slightly dry, which was not a huge problem as well as the fact that the burger was stacked really high, which made it quite difficult to eat without dismantling.

Although there were a couple of small negatives about the meal, I was definitely still satisfied and would visit them again. The location of the cafe is also a godsend for me, as there is a distinct lack of cafes around my area.




Food Rating 7.5/10
Overall Rating 7.5/10


Little Woodpecker Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato