Friday 22 July 2016

Aqua S

QV Centre, 16 Red Cape Lane, Melbourne

Aqua S recently opened their first store in Melbourne at Melbourne's QV. As an incredibly popular soft-serve ice cream parlour in Sydney that is known for their sea salt soft-serve and beautiful toppings, Aqua S is very popular amongst those who like the show off their food on Instagram.


Huge crowd outside

I was originally walking though QV when I noticed a decent amount people carrying soft-serve cones with impressive looking toppings. After a bit of investigation I found a huge crowd lining up outside the newly opened Aqua S.

Choice of flavours and toppings

Warm colours

Aqua S logo

Sea salt with coconut & fairy floss $5.50

I ordered the sea salt and coconut ice cream with fairy floss topping as I love coconut and had to try their signature sea salt flavour. I enjoyed the coconut soft serve but felt that the flavour was quite weak and that the sea salt flavour overpowered it. The fairy floss topping was also carelessly dumped on the cone and practically fell off the moment I left the store.

As they were extremely busy I find it quite hard to judge my experience at Aqua S. If I were to come back it would definitely be when they are less busy. I would also recommend trying some of the other toppings, as although the fairy floss made for an impressive photo, it was not very practical.



Food Rating 5.5/10
Overall Rating 5.5/10
Aqua S Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato