Tuesday 5 June 2018

Brooklyn Depot

Shop 4/399 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne

Brooklyn Depot is a casual restaurant and bar which was inspired by old Brooklyn. They serve a variety of hand-crafted burgers, hot dogs, salads and desserts, as well as boasting a fully stocked bar and great bar food.


 Brooklyn Depot

 Fun guyi $14.00

Coney island $13.00

I chose to try one of their hot dogs, as the last time I visited Brooklyn Depot, I had a horrible burger experience. The Coney Island dog was actually a pretty basic chilli dog when compared to other establishments. Although I did describe it as basic, this is not always a bad thing, as some dishes are better off being basic instead of unnecessarily flashy.

Apart from my somewhat mediocre experiences at Brooklyn depot, my friend had quite a few good things to say about his mushroom burger. Other than the food, the service was also friendly and the atmosphere was relaxed. Brooklyn Depot would definitely make a great place for a hangout and some drinks, but I may think twice about returning only for the food.






Food Rating 6/10
Overall Rating 6.5/10

Brooklyn Depot Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato